Loughton Town Council Office Opening
Published: 08 July 2020
/_UserFiles/Files/Loughton Library Office OPEN July 2020.jpg
Loughton Town Council is open and in accordance with
Government guidelines regarding social distancing is
operating a skeleton office staff rota.
From Monday 13th July, local residents will be allowed to
visit the Loughton Town Council office situated in Loughton Library, Traps Hill on the following basis;
· Prior appointment MUST be made in advance by email email@example.com or telephone 0208 508 4200
· Single visitors only - no group visitors
· Visitors to report to a member of the library staff on entering the library
· Signs will be placed to help visitors stand a metre back from the office reception hatch
· Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitiser provided
· All payments for allotments or cemetery bookings are by cheque or card only - no cash will be accepted.
Thank you for your co-operation
8 July 2020