Playgrounds and Outdoor Gyms
Published: 28 July 2020
TO PLAYGROUND/OUTDOOR GYM USERS,
PARENTS, GUARDIANS AND CARERS
IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS
COVID 19 SYMPTOMS OR IS SELF ISOLATING
DO NOT USE THIS PLAY AREA
Please take responsibility for the following:
· Keep at least 1 metre, ideally 2 metres apart at all times
· Maximum 6 users at any one time
· 1 family member to accompany 1 child
· If people are waiting, limit stay to a maximum of 15 minutes
· Bring sanitiser gel or wipes to clean children’s hands
· Please clean equipment (particularly on touch points e.g. swing rockers, seesaws etc.) after use with your own sanitiser/cleaning wipes
· Do not touch your face and cough sneeze into a tissue or arm
· Do not put your mouths on equipment or your hand in your mouths
· Consumption of food or drink on play equipment or in the playground area is banned
· Please dispose of all litter including any used protective wear such as face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins and take it home if the bin is full
· Ensure that your children behave responsibly and that allowing children to use playground equipment is done at your own risk
All our play equipment is checked regularly for safety and our litter bins are emptied daily where possible.
We have limited staff and are unable to clean the equipment.
We reserve the right to close down this area at any time.
Loughton Town Council
24 July 2020